- Aug 19, 2019 please contact us. Fitbit is the property and trademark from the developer Fitbit, Inc. The free Fitbit app is designed to work with Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER. – Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Oct 08, 2018 This wikiHow teaches you how to sync your Fitbit on PC or Mac. To sync your Fitbit to PC or Mac, you need to download the Fitbit Connect app. If you have it synced to your Mobile phone, you may need to turn off Bluetooth on your mobile device in order to sync your Fitbit tracker to your PC or Mac.
- THE FITBIT APP Live a healthier, more active life with Fitbit, the world’s leading app for tracking all-day activity, workouts, sleep and more. Use the app on its own to track basic activity and runs on your phone, or connect with one of Fitbit’s many activity trackers and the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to get a complete picture of your health.
- Live a healthier, more active life with Fitbit, the world’s leading app for tracking all-day activity, workouts, sleep and more. Use the app on its own to track basic activity and runs on your phone, or connect with one of Fitbit’s many activity trackers and the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to get a complete picture of your health—including steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, weight,.
- Jul 06, 2020 Start a free 90-day trial of Fitbit Premium for personalized guidance, customized health programs and 240+ video workouts you can do at home. Say hello to one of the world’s leading apps for health and fitness. Use the Fitbit app on it’s own to join our community, track basic stats and stay motivated on your journey. Or, get a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch to see how your activity, workouts.
- Dec 29, 2019 About the Fitbit Surge. Through some genius marketing and the benefit of a more health-conscious culture, Fitbit has earned brand awareness almost similar to Kool-Aid or Band-Aid.What this basically means is that many users are calling their step tracking devices a ‘Fitbit’ when in actuality they may be wearing a Mio Fuse or a Garmin VivoSmart just to name a few.
Fitbit Surge App For Mac Download
You don't just have to use your Fitbit on iPhone. If you have a Mac at home, work, or school, you can totally set up and manage your Fitbit fitness tracker on macOS as well. There's both a Fitbit Connect app and a web portal, that'll help you get set up and going, right from your Mac!
Products used in this guide
Alternatively, you can use the Fitbit app for Windows 10 on your computer, or use Fitbit Connect to sync with a Mac or Windows 8.1 computer to access your data and take advantage of the many features of your Fitbit device. For more information, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? Is My Phone Operating System Compatible With the Fitbit app?
- Best Fitbit for most people: Fitbit Charge 4 ($150 at Fitbit)
- Smartwatch and fitness tracker hybrid: Fitbit Versa 2 ($170 at Fitbit)
How to download the Fitbit Connect app for Mac
Fitbit has an app known as Fitbit Connect, which allows you pair and sync your Fitbit tracker with your Mac using the handy wireless USB dongle.
- First, download the free Fitbit Connect app.
- Click Download for Mac.
- Open a new Finder window.
Click Downloads in the menu.
- Double click the Fitbit disk image file. Its name will start with 'FibtitConnect_Mac..'
Double click the Fitbit installer file. It looks like a cardboard box and is called 'Install Fitbit Connect.pkg.'
- Click Continue on the introduction page of the install wizard.
Click Continue on the software license agreement.
- Click Agree to agree to the terms and conditions.
Click Continue when you have chosen the drive on which to save the Fitbit Connect app.
Prices start at $45 for the first year for one device, or $55 for the first year for up to ten devices. Mac based small business software.
- Click Install.
Enter your password and click Install Software.
Boom, you've got the Fitbit Connect app! You open it just as you would any other application – either from the Finder or from your dock. Now you'll be able to access your Dashboard, participate in challenges, and more, all from your Mac!
How to pair a new Fitbit tracker with your Mac
Now that you've got the Fitbit Connect app downloaded, you'll probably want to pair your Fitbit with your Mac. This is done using the wireless dongle that came in your Fitbit's box, so make sure you plug it into an available USB port before starting the setup process. It looks like a thumb drive, but just the tip.
This process continues straight from installing Fitbit Connect.
- Click Set Up a New Fitbit Device.
Click New to Fitbit.
- Enter your email address and create a password.
Click Sign Up.
- Enter your info on the 'Tell us about yourself' page.
- Click Sign Up.
Click the Fitbit tracker that you're setting up.
Click Next through the information screens.
- Perform the action requested.
- Enter the code that appears on your Fitbit's display.
- Tap your Flex until you feel it vibrate.
Click Next or I felt it buzz, depending on your Fitbit model.
- Click Next on the connection confirmation screen.
Click Go to Dashboard.
That's all there is to it; your Fitbit tracker is now paired with your Mac. Not only that, but you've now signed up for a Fitbit account as well. Two birds are dead, and you've only tossed one stone.
Keep in mind that you'll need that dongle plugged in all the time if you want your tracker to sync with your Mac continually.
So long as your Mac remains connected to the internet, your Fitbit tracker will wirelessly sync when you're within 20 feet of it. You'll be able to log in to your Fitbit Connect app and see your up-to-date progress without having to connect any cables or clicking the Sync button.
Our top equipment picks
Best all around Fitbit
Fitbit Charge 4
An all-round great wearable
Now with built-in GPS and Fitbit Pay feature on board, the Fitbit Charge 4 is a great tracker for everyday use. Hit the gym, hike a trail, or jump on your bike, the Charge 4 will be with you every step of the way.
Fitbit Surge App For Mac Computer
It tracks 15 types of workouts, can dive 50 meters into the water, gets seven days of battery life, and does notifications from your iPhone or Android device. It's a truly versatile product for a very reasonable price.
Fitbit Mac App
Fitbit Versa 2
Fitness and smarts rolled into one
This Smartwatch features Amazon Alexa, a light, sleek design, fitness tracking, has a battery life of 5+ days, and access to all your favorite apps.
The Versa looks and feels the most like a smartwatch out of Fitbit's lineup, and it offers a comprehensive suite of apps, watch faces, and fitness-related features to satisfy even the most hardcore of users. While it's fully waterproof, it lacks GPS for standalone runs, and its 5-day battery life isn't quite as long as the Charge 4's.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.Fit for a Fitbit
Swap out the strap with the best bands for the Fitbit Ace 2
If you want to get your kid an alternative — or a spare — band for their precious Fitbit Ace 2, we can help. We've got all the best bands available for the popular wearable, from official options direct from Fitbit, to more affordable third-party choices from other manufacturers.