Best Data Recovery Software to Recover Lost or Deleted Data like Documents, Photos, Videos, Emails etc. On Mac & Windows. 100% Safe & Secure, Award Winning Software. Jun 25, 2020 Best data recovery software of 2020: Paid and free file recovery solutions By Alex Cox, Jonas DeMuro, Brian Turner, Mark Wycislik-Wilson, Cat Ellis, Darcy French 25 June 2020.
Accidentally deleted important messages/iMessage on iPhone, and looking for the best message recovery app to help you get them back? In this review, we will share you 2019 best 5 iPhone messages and iMessage recovery software, which we have tested rigorously from all aspects.
iMessage Tips & Issues
Basic iMessage Tips
iMessage Recovery Tips
iMessage Management Tips
iMessage Trouble Shootings
iPhone iMessage and messages may disappear due to various reasons, such as system crash, upgrade failure, accidental deletion, water damaged, etc. If you’ve made an iTunes or iCloud backup and the backup contains the iMessage or text messages you deleted, then you are lucky enough to recover your disappeared iPhone messages conversations. Otherwise, if you have no backups, the only solution available is to ask for outside help – the messages/iMessage recovery software.
To help you recover the deleted messages or iMessages in the most reliable and efficient way, here we will share you 5 best messages and iMessage recovery software that we evaluated carefully from thousands of iOS data recovery apps. Also, offering you valuable references so that you can pick out the one best suit your needs. Now, read on below guide with deep attention.
Part 1. What Is Best iPhone Messages/iMessage Recovery Software – Define Criterions
Since there are plenty of iOS data recovery software in the market, how to judge which is the best software for you to recover deleted messages or iMessage may confuse you a lot. And following are the criterions.
- It should be virus-free and safe to use.
- It should be compatible with all iOS models: iPhone XS/XR/X/11/8/7/6S/6/SE/5S, iPad, iPod touch.
- It should be capable of recovering multiple types of iOS files: photos, contacts, etc.
- It should offer you professional technical support in case you will meet questions when using the software.
Part 2. Best Messages/iMessage Recovery Software – PhoneRescue for iOS
Through our tests and research, PhoneRescue for iOS could be the #1 of the best iPhone data recovery app list to recover deleted iMessage and messages. It has helped over 5,7000,000 users out from various data loss issues, and has 3 excellent highlights: world’s top success rate, fast recovering speed and easiest operating steps, which make it stand out from numerous competitors.
- World’s Top Success Rate & 100% Secure – All deleted messages and iMessage will be safely recovered. You are the only person who has access to view the messages.
- Direct Recovery to iPhone’s Message App – Supports retrieving deleted messages or iMessage to iPhone’s messages app directly for instant use. Just like the iMessage/messages were never got lost.
- Preview & Selectivity – You are allowed to preview and select the messages before recovering. In this way, you can choose the messages or iMessage you needed most to recover, not all deleted ones.
- 3 Messages and iMessage Recovery Modes – From iPhone directly (without any backup), from iTunes backup, from iCloud backup. Unlike the common way, you can preview the backup details, and no data erasing risk.
- Widest Coverage of Files – Besides messages and iMessage, it also supports recovering other up to 31 iOS file types, including photos, WhatsApp messages, contacts, music, notes, videos, etc.
- Fastest Recovering Speed – It only takes a few minutes to complete the entire recovering process.
- Easiest Operation – 3 clicks are needed to finish the task. No tech knowledge required.
- 7/24/365 Technical Support – If you will meet any trouble when using PhoneRescue for iOS, you can get valid help in time.
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee – If you fail to get back deleted messages or iMessage within 60 days of purchase, you’ll get 100% unconditional refund.
- Paid software.
How to Recover Deleted iMessage/Messages on iPhone with PhoneRescue for iOS
Step 1 Go to the Download Page of PhoneRescue and choose iOS Data Recovery to download it on your Mac/PC > Run it.
Free Download * 100% Clean & Safe
Step 2 Connect your iPhone to the computer > Choose Recover from iOS Device mode > Click Right Arrow.
How to Recover Deleted iMessage or Messages – Step 2
Step 3 Check Messages Only > Click OK button to proceed. By default, all supported categories will be checked. Just uncheck Select All button to choose Messages.
How to Recover Deleted iMessage or Messages on iPhone – Step 3
Step 4 Preview and Select the messages, iMessage or messages attachments you want to recover > Click To Device button to retrieve the selected ones to iPhone’s Messages App directly, or you can click To Computer button to save them on your computer.
How to Recover Deleted iMessage or Messages – Step 4
If you have made iTunes or iCloud backup before losing the messages, you can read the guides below to check your backup and preview whether if it does contain the lost messages you want to recover. And then recover them from backup without data loss:
To recover other iOS files (click to check detailed tutorials):
OR, Download PhoneRescue to Have a Quick Start >
Part 3. Best Messages/iMessage Recovery Software – Primo iPhone Data Recovery
Primo iPhone Data Recovery is another great iPhone messages/iMessage recovery tool that gives guaranteed results. It helps you recover lost messages/iMessage from any situation, such as water damaged, update failure, forgotten password, etc. It also provides three recovery modes to ensure higher success rate.
Best Messages/iMessage Recovery Software – Primo iPhone Data Recovery
- Recover 25 types of iOS data from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- 3 recovery modes: from iDevice, iTunes backup, and iCloud.
- Work well with all iPhone models: iPhone XS/X/8/7/6S/6/SE/5S/5/4S/4.
- Able to recover deleted messages and other iOS data from iTunes/iCloud backup without restoring the whole backup contents.
- Paid software, you have to pay for it.
- Take time to scan the device.
Part 4. Best Messages/iMessage Recovery Software – Dr. Fone for iOS
Dr. Fone for iOS is a program from Wondershare supports recovering a wide variety of iOS files, including messages, iMessage, photos, contacts, voicemail, etc. It also features a preview function, allowing you to preview the deleted messages or iMessage before recovering. This software has a powerful scanning process, and it is easy to use.
Best Messages/iMessage Recovery Software – Dr. Fone for iOS
- Fastest scan speed in the industry.
- Recover data from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with latest iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone X.
- Must upgrade to the Pro version to get the recovery and more functions.
- A little expensive.
Part 5. Best Messages/iMessage Recovery Software – D-Back iPhone Data Recovery
iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery is a highly effective data recovery tool that can help you recover your deleted or lost iMessage/messages with ease. It provides 4 recovery modes for a greater chance of recovering your lost data: Smart Recovery, Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup, Recover from iCloud Backup. Also, its interface is clear enough for green hands to understand.
Scansnap s300m driver. Software Downloads of ScanSnap S300M.1 There is no need to fill out and send the Download Request Form.2 Third party software is not available for download because PFU is not authorized to distribute the software.
Best Messages/iMessage Recovery Software – D-Back iPhone Data Recovery
- Scan your iPhone, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup deeply to find the hidden deleted messages/iMessage.
- Recover different types of iPhone data, including contacts, call logs, messages, photos, and videos among many others.
- It is quite fast. It takes just a few minutes to get all the deleted data back.
- Fix iOS issues without data loss.
- The trial version has limited functions.
- The supported data types are relatively limited.
Part 6. Best Messages/iMessage Recovery Software – ApowerRescue
ApowerRescue is also a high-grade iPhone data recovery tool for iPhone users to recover the missing messages or iMessage. It provides in-depth scanning of your iPhone, iTunes backup and iCloud backup to help you find the deleted files that you want to recover. It is also fitted with the ability to retrieve lost data when your iPhone is inaccessible, stuck in Apple logo, black/white screen.
- The process to recover iPhone lost messages and iMessage is smooth. Just a few simple clicks are needed.
- Retrieve lost data even your device is broken, water damaged, crashed or lost, etc.
- You can preview the files before choosing and recovering them.
- Only display deleted items option.
- The success rate is not so high when compared with other 4 data recovery software.
- No Mac version.
Part 7: 2018 Best Messages/iMessage Data Recovery Software – Comparison Chart
|PhoneRescue for iOS||Primo iPhone Data Recovery||Dr.Fone||D-Back iPhone Data Recovery||ApowerRescue|
|Recover From iDevice|
|Recover From iTunes|
|Recover from iCloud|
|Selectively Recover Data|
|Time Consuming to Scan||40 seconds||1 minutes 21 seconds||39 seconds||43 seconds||1 minute 36 seconds|
|Data Comparison(Find the different data between iDevice and Backups)|
|Recover to iPhone Apps Directly (Contacts, Messages, Photos, etc.)|
The Bottom Line
Evaluating the cost of losing an iPhone is quite easy, but it’s hard to calculate the loss of your important iMessage or messages. So, a regular iPhone backup plan with iTunes or iCloud should be advanced. At last, since any newly generated data on iPhone will overwrite the deleted messages/iMessage and lead to them lose eternally, it is very important to stop using your iPhone until you get all the lost data back.
PhoneRescue – #1 iPhone Messages Recovery
As the #1 iPhone data recovery software, PhoneRescue for iOS can help you recover deleted messages or iMessage easily, even without any backup. Download PhoneRescue for iOS Now >
More Related Articles
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >
SD card is the most common storage medium chosen by the users of mobile phone, digital camera, and more other electronic devices. However, most people learn the importance of backing up SD card in a hard way. As a result, many people want to recover deleted photos and videos from SD card after mistaken deletion, formatting or other accidents. Luckily, as long as the lost data has not been overwritten by new ones, there are several free SD card recovery software that could play important roles.
Why You Need FREE SD Card Recovery Software
Though it is possible to retrieve lost files from an SD card, most people are unable to do it manually. SD card recovery tools developed by technical teams or companies are more efficient for the very task. Data recovery laboratories are surely capable to detect and fix the issue, but the cost is usually not affordable for individuals. Hence, it is a wise and reasonable choice to seek for free SD card recovery software.
Related: Frequently asked questions you may want to know about data recovery.
The top SD card recovery apps in this article are free or partially free for home use. It is not necessarily that the options with premium and paid features should be ignored. Actually, sometimes only those advanced programs can find your lost files. Moreover, all of the recovery tools will allow you to preview the found data so that you know what can be recovered.
We have prepared 5 Best Free SD Card Recovery Software for your ease. Check them and choose the best that suits you:
Top 1. Gihosoft RePicvid Standard
Gihosoft RePicvid is a rising name in the data recovery industry which has won the trust and satisfaction of millions of users. It comes with various editions and the Standard version provides the maximum possibility of SD card data recovery. You can use it to scan your SanDisk, Kingston or any other SD memory card for lost photos, videos, audio, Office documents, etc. hassle-free.
RePicvid Standard is available for free download on Windows and Mac computers and supports SD cards running on FAT32 and exFAT as well as devices on NTFS and other file systems. This SD card recovery software is featured with a straightforward and intuitive interface, so you will get back lost files in several steps.
- Step 1. Connect the SD card to computer via a card reader or the slot on PC.
- Step 2. Run RePicvid Standard and select the file type for recovery.
- Step 3. Scan the SD card partition for lost data.
- Step 4. Preview the found data and click the Recover button to save them.
- It allows retrieving the lost data from USB drive, SD card, hard drive and so on.
- The Advanced Settings enable fast and efficient scanning.
- 100% free for SD card photo recovery.
- It is risk-free, powerful and reliable.
Top 2. DiskDrill
Sometimes, we delete the data from the drive and also clean the Recycle Bin. If this thing happened to you, then this software is very helpful in this case. DiskDrill is very easy to operate. Select the drive from which you want to recover the data with a deep scan or quick scan. Go for deep scan option if you want to recover more file. Although a quick scan takes less time for scanning, it may be unable to find the lost data you want to recover.
- Both deep scan and quick scan are available.
- The deep scanning takes comparatively less time.
- Offers free data recovery within 500MB.
- Quick scanning won’t find too much valid data.
- It is not easy to locate the wanted data from all the entries.
Top 3. Recuva
Recuva is another popular SD card data recovery software. It is easy to use and manage. Launch the Recuva, and select the advanced mode. Select the options. A dialogue box will appear, choose the Action Tab. Select Scan and then press OK. Do wait until the Recuva scan completes. Save your file in particular folder after the scanning process.
- Recuva has both Free version and Professional version.
- Quite efficient in JPEG photo recovery.
- The interface is not friendly for newbies.
- Recuva only works on the Windows, not on Mac.
Top 4. iCare Data Recovery
If you are in search of a free SD Card Recovery Software that only works on the Windows operating system, then you must try iCare Data Recovery. It provides various editions for users, and users can at least recover 1GB files free.
Launch the iCare and select the recovery mode from “Deleted File Recovery” and “Advanced File Recovery”. Choose the storage media to start the scanning process. Wait for the scanning process to complete. Preview the lost data, choose the files that you want to save. Save the files in your desired folder.
- iCare offers up to 1GB of free data recovery from SD card and other storage media.
- It works well for all types of data except jpeg.
- It is very easy to use.
- iCare only operates on Windows, not on Mac.
- The scanning really takes a long time.
Top 5. PhotoRec Data Recovery
PhotoRec is one of best SD card recovery freeware that recover all types of files. It is 100% free for SD card data recovery, but operating this software itself is a difficult task. It will take users a lot of time to get the hang on it. If you’re a tech savvy, then PhotoRec is absolutely a good choice. Otherwise, it is the last free SD card recovery software that we would recommend.
- It is free and recovers all types of files
- It supports all storage media such as hard drive, USB flash and SD card.
- PhotoRec versions are supportive on Mac, Windows, and Linux Operating System.
- PhotoRec uses the command line interface that is very difficult to operate especially for the new users.
- It is somehow technical so a wrong command entry can lead to data corruption or data loss.
Free Data Recovery Program Mac
In this article, we have gone through all the 5 best SD card recovery freeware. It is impossible to name the best SD card recovery software that suits everyone, but we have tried ranking them in a reasonable order, so you can pick one by one to see if your lost SD card files can be found or not. Nevertheless, RePicvid is strongly suggested for restoring deleted photos and videos from Nikon camera for free. Kindly share your experience, suggestion or problem with us in the comment.