Force quit the app, then open it again
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Force the app to close.
- Apple Watch: With the app open, press and hold the side button to show the power options. Then press and hold the Digital Crown to quit the app.
- Apple TV: Double press the TV/Home button and swipe left or right to find the app with the issue. Then swipe up to close the app. You can’t force apps to quit on Apple TV (3rd generation).
Restart your device
Restart your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch or Apple TV. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.
Mar 26, 2020 Top 4 Watermark Software for Mac Online Watermark Remover. If you want a free online watermark app for Mac, Online Watermark Remover is probably your top. PhotoBulk Lite: bulk watermark. PhotoBulk Lite is another free watermark app for Mac. It allows you to protect your. Watermark PRO. Best free photo watermark software for mac.
Check for updates
Jun 30, 2020 First off, force quit the Phone app, if it’s running. Then turn off Airplane Mode either from Control Center or Settings app. Wait for some time and then turn on Airplane Mode. Next up, launch the Phone app and try using it. The problem should be gone now. Restart Your iPhone. If the issue persists, restart your iPhone. Jun 10, 2020 The Sonos Mac app is also a pain and both of their apps make the experience of using them worse with each new iteration. I'm done with them and will be sticking with the vastly superior sounding AND friendlier U.I. That is the HomePod! 10 October 2018. Version: 9.1. Mar 31, 2017 I put the music directory path in file sharing but should sonos be listed as a user? And I changed Security to allow apps from anywhere. MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.8) Posted on Nov 2, 2014 12:38 PM. Reply I have this question too (42) I.
Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, watchOS or tvOS. Then check for app updates.
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch: You can manually update apps. You might need a Wi-Fi connection to update some apps on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Apple TV: Go to Settings > Apps and turn on Automatically Update Apps. If you don't have automatic updates turned on, you can open the App Store, go to the Purchased tab and open an app's product page to see if an update is available.
Sonos App Keeps Crashing
Reinstall the app
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Open the Settings app. Tap General, then tap iPhone Storage (or iPad Storage). Tap the affected app, then tap Offload app. Tap Offload app again. Wait a moment for the app to offload, then tap Reinstall App.
- Apple TV: Highlight the app on the Home screen, then press and hold the Touch surface until the app jiggles. Press Play/Pause, then select Delete. Open the App Store and redownload the app. Some apps require subscriptions for activation. If you can't activate the app or you don’t remember your sign-in information, contact the app developer.
- Apple Watch: Open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab. Scroll to the app you want to remove, then tap it. Turn off Show App on Apple Watch, and wait for it to disappear from your watch's Home screen. To reinstall the app, scroll down to Available Apps in the My Watch tab and tap Install.
Contact the app developer
Sonos Mac App Download
If you're having an issue with an Apple app, contact Apple Support. If it's a third-party app, contact the app developer.
Sonos App For Macbook Air
Sonos Desktop App Mac
- Get help with unfamiliar charges and in-app purchases.
- If you can’t install or update an app, or if it’s stuck waiting, learn what to do.
- Get help with audio, video or power on Apple TV.